Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Out Bird spotting Nz



I love being out with my camera  and I love photographing Nature. Anything from plants , ocean , bush to animals and especially birds as they make good subjects especially when they stay still.
It is not always easy though.  Sea Gulls a favourite photo subject  and Wood Pigeons. The Pukeko's  are always fun to try and capture and Tuis well they just don't stay still.



I thought it would be a nice post to check out some birds that I have managed to capture on camera in New Zealand. I will keep trying and add more as I can.

Pukeko


Oyster Catcher

Shag






Wood Pigeon



Shag There are two trees at two local beaches around here where these birds can always be found perched and ready for photos
 

 
 
 
More to Come
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment