Thursday, 8 November 2012

Whangarei's Garden Paradise


Hello,

I have not posted on this blog for sometime. I guess I have not been out too much lately to take some beautiful scenic Kiwi photos. I have been busy buying a house and moving in.

Today was a special day and I was lucky enough to visit  Whangarei which is a 2 hour, give or take drive north of Auckland. I was not aware that Whangarei  had a special Quarry garden where you can spend an enjoyable day with family and friends. Walking, picnicking and admiring the beautiful subtropical plants. The gardens have been planted and this paradise created with the help of volunteers and donations. I enjoyed the day very much and will let my camera do the talking. There are great walking tracks easy or steep its up to you.


 



 




It is so much easier to let the photos do the talking and this is a very small sample of what you can see and enjoy with a visit to the garden. A great place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment